Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
The Storage Integration Engineer role involves interacting with customers within Hitachi Vantara's Global Delivery division. You will be responsible to deliver Hitachi solutions to enterprises that range in size from small to very large. Other duties include supporting both customers and internal stakeholders in Sales, Pre-Sales, Professional Services, Global Support, etc.
Your main responsibilities will include:
What you bring to the team
- Consulting, planning and implementation of customized solutions to address customer requirements, utilizing Hitachi's proprietary and Partner portfolio (Compute, Network, Converged, Automation, Storage, Backup),
- Taking technical ownership of assigned projects, accounts or tasks (troubleshooting, customer workshops, etc.),
- Working closely with Project Managers to help drive projects towards agreed outcomes,
- Owning personal development needs by actively participating in regional Subject Matter Expert groups,
- Proactively driving new and incremental business by developing technical relationships with key stakeholders in respective accounts,
- Acting as productive member of virtual Account teams by cooperating with internal and Partner Pre-Sales and Sales on active opportunities, RFPs and ensure success of customer POCs,
- Documenting client feature requests and issues.
- You have 3+ year of experience as a Professional Services Consultant,
- You have wide experience in infrastructure environments and architectures (Storage, Network, Compute, Operating Systems),
- You are fluent in written and spoken Polish and English, German can be a plus,
- You have an innovative nature and are actively looking for solutions to cover challenges,
- You possess good analytical, problem solving and communication skills,
- You can work independently and are self-motivated,
- Having knowledge of Hitachi products and services is a plus.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge