Meet our Team
The Deals Desk Pricing Team, as a part of the Global Quote Operations organization within Sales Operations deliver world class expertise in aspects of quoting and pricing. We focus on building strong relationships, we are collaborating as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers and stakeholders. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to support our Sales Organization and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Providing elite pricing expertise to Field Sales and Pre-Sales teams delivering recommendations and approvals for competitive pricing of solutions offered to Customers, as well as Partner businesses in EMEA region while ensuring optimal profitability,
- Building personal relationships based on trust and commitment while working closely with other Deals Desk team members, Configuration Strategists, Services Desk, Finance, Commercial Pricing, Field Sales and Area Sales Operations teams to achieve responsiveness and accuracy in accordance with Customer requirements and agreed SLA's,
- Provide input to RFQ/RFP/RFI responses in the area of pricing and product modeling for large Global/International opportunities that have many unique characteristics,
- Plan, coordinate and prioritize tasks around pricing process and escalations that you and your direct team owns plus the ability to regulate processes which support these activities.
- Knowledge of at least one: EMEA storage industry, deal analysis, strategic pricing, awareness of US GAAP revenue recognition accounting standards,
- Prior experience related to Finance, Accounting, IT systems or data storage,
- Ability to effectively communicate and share information with peers and all levels of the organization,
- Intellectual curiosity and self-motivation, open minded and customer-centric approach to daily challenges and demonstrable ability and willingness to learn,
- Business proficiency in English and optionally additional European language (eg. French, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.).
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge