Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What You'll Be Doing
You will build end to end solution constructs helping customers address their problems in areas of data modernization and monetization. You will also build an enterprise wide solution strategy integrating different transactional systems, analytical platforms, master data management solutions, data governance policies and business rules, data pipelines and large-scale data migration. What You Bring To The Team
• 5+ years of experience in AWS with hands-on contribution in DevOps engineering.
• Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments (Design and implementation experience).
• Strong experience on AWS Infrastructure services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, vpc, vpn, tgw, cloudwatch, cloudtrail, eventbridge, etc.
• Large scale implementation and migration experience of Data Center to Cloud Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
• Hands on experience in terraform IaC deployments.
• Strong Experience in building CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins) and deployment automation.
• Good practical Linux / Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
• Experience working on FedRamp compliant projects is a plus.
• Must be a US Citizen. Salary Range : $150K - $180K Base + Benefits & Bonus The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus, sales target incentive or commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge