Meet The Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. What you'll be doing
The Customer Education Business Development Manager (CEBDM) will work with customers, partners and Account Team(s) to develop and deliver comprehensive, customized education solutions that enable successful implementation, adoption, and usage of Hitachi Vantara solutions. This includes understanding the customer's business objectives and critical business issues and creating comprehensive training readiness solutions to support the customer's proprietary business processes.
As the single point of contact for Hitachi Vantara Education Services in their respective region(s), the CEBDM responsibilities have significant range across the entire customer lifecycle and organizations within Hitachi Vantara. This position is responsible for managing business through forecasting, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the Education offerings for Customers, Partners and Employees. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an education value proposition. Scope and negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers. What you bring to the team
- Fluent French and Spanish language skills
- Demonstrated ability of working with sales teams to accomplish goals of developing, promoting, and selling education services
- 3+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
- Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
- Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a history YoY growth in your target market)
- Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers' current and future needs
- Engage in active listening to identify customers' pain and help them derive the value and potential impact of a timely solution
- Intellectually curious and capable of quickly learning new solutions, technologies and understanding value delivered to various buyers
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross matrixed organization influencing non reporting teams to achieve outcomes
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension, and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge