Company DescriptionJob DescriptionDuties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the:
• Testing candidate releases of new or modified custom applications developed using Microsoft/Azure technologies
• Testing candidate releases of new or modified CRM and/or FO applications, assuring the quality of scalable software solutions by collaborating with business partners to realize the full capability of D365; supporting all quality assurance tasks, test plan preparation, test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
• Performing functional, integration, and regression testing.
• Creating test plans and detailed test cases using AzureDevOps or similar tool (preferably AzureDevOps);
• Documenting any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them to resolution.
• Supporting DevOps development teams test planning and execution, and code reviews.
• Participating in release activities and post-release support activities.
• Supporting user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation, and feature walk-throughs.
• Participating in user acceptance testing and maintenance of documentation.
• Reviewing the test plan implications of Change Requests.
• Contribute to/prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations for PMO, Clients etc.
• Maintaining currency with industry best practices with regards to testing and test automation
• Remaining current with CRM/D365 and/or D365 F&O technologies and potential system implications related to Vendor release upgradesQualificationsMinimum Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline with at least 2+ years of experience.
• Must have 1+ year of experience related to supporting software development test activities of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 or D365 F&O
• Must have demonstrated experience in one of these tool sets, Selenium, RSAT or EasyRepro
• Demonstrated experience developing software test plans & test cases.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.Automation Skills:
• Preferred SpecFlow with Selenium using BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Understanding Gherkin Language and Cucumber
• Basics knowledge on Object-Oriented Programming
• Coding skills in C# and/or Java Script
• Knowledge on SQL and API testingDesired Qualifications:
• Industry testing certifications.
• Experience in Performance testing using open-source tools like JMeter.
• D365 certifications, classes, or exams.
• Azure certifications, classes, or exams.
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/