Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing DevOps Engineer
Need to work as DevOps Lead to deploy and maintain AWS & Azure & GCP Cloud Resources as IaC.
• Work independently and manage the DevOps team as required to help on their blockers.
• Design and implementation of highly optimized distributive cloud-based multilingual, multi-market, cross-platform, cross-browser, web-based solutions that scale vertically and horizontally across multitude of Azure / AWS / GCP platforms and driven by DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes) along with experience configuring and administrating Linux (or other Unix-like) systems.
• DevOps CI/CD pipelines Development using Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Jira, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes ..etc.
• Experience in building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD), Cloud technologies, Container Orchestration and Security.
• Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats.
• Hands on experience in implementing security and compliance standards on CI/CD pipeline.
• Domain Knowledge on storage system management.
• Extensive hands-on architecting experience in Kubernetes, Docker, Ingress & Egress Services, Portal, REST / RESTFULL API, Spring and Hibernate projects, PowerShell and JSON.
• Experience working with EKS, ECR and AKS.
• Design and be an avid coder who can get his hands dirty and be involved in the coding to the deepest level.
• Work in an Agile environment of continuous deliverable.
• Desire to learn and continually improve self and others though knowledge sharing.
• Closely work with a team of Automation engineers and ensure that the tasks are completed on time with top notch Quality.
• Should be able to work on multiple tracks on priority basis in a fast-paced environment.
• Should serve as an escalation point to resolve blocking issues, dependencies, risks.
• Closely work with Product Management, Development team, IT Ops team for ensuring resolution of issues and prioritization of work
• DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Ansible, Jira, Splunk
• AWS Tools: EKS, ECS, ECR, EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, AWS codepipeline, AWS Cloud formation, IAM, VPC Security Groups, NACLs, CloudWatch, CloudTrail ..etc.
• Azure Tools: AKS, Container Registry, Azure Container Instances (ACI), Azure Functions, Azure Storage Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Active Directory, Azure Application Gateway, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure IaaS, IAC, CI & CD etc.
• Programing/ Script /IDE: PL/SQL, Python, Json, Yaml, Shell scripting, Bash, REST / RESTFULL API, Apache Maven, IaC.
• Databases: MSSQL, Clickhouse, Postgresql
• Front-end: OutsystemOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge