Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. Salesforce Developer
The person will be required to develop custom solutions for our enterprise CRM implementation as well as do hands-on design and development for break/fix/change request items. This position will have a thorough technical knowledge in SFDC customization.
- Develop and Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Working with the Scrum Teams using Agile methodology to deliver requirements.
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues as and when needed.
- Responsible to perform hands-on design, configuration and custom development of SFDC CRM application using Salesforce Tools, and interfaces.
- Responsible to partner with the Application Support team to provide Tier 3 production support wherever appropriate and needed.
- Follow the SFDC Best Practices in the development of the application including adequate test class coverage.
- Responsible for supporting the code developed once it gets deployed into Production.
- Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Strong SFDC Configuration, workflow and development knowledge.
- SFDC Lightning development experience is required.
- Working knowledge of the CI/CD process using automated DevOps tools is a must
- SFDC Administration knowledge is preferred
- Mulesoft and Pentaho functional knowledge is a bonus
- CPQ experience is preferred
- Integration knowledge of external systems with Salesforce through middleware id preferred
- Business process knowledge of Marketing, Sales and Service cloud.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers or management on key elements.
- Detect, analyze, resolve root cause of application issues
- Ability and experience in working with distributed teams and follow the sun development model.
- Have a positive and 'can do' attitude.
- 4+ years of hands-on SFDC development experience is a must
- SFDC Certification is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in an IT related field required