Job ID: R0016770
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Astemo
Company Name: HITACHI ASTEMO EUROPE GMBH
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Ready to contribute to the future of automotive industry?
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Own the Future, become a part of the team and join our Headquarters in Schwaig-Oberding (near Munich Airport) as:
Quality DX Manager (m/f/d)
In your role as DX Manager, you support Astemo’s global digitalization activities, manage Quality digitalization activities in Europe Region and support the unification of processes, systems, and data.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
- Act as regional process evangelist. Work closely with respective Regional Process Owners, Local Site Process/Business SMEs to identify requirements
- Responsible for understanding of the requirement, and working with the Regional and Site teams for translating the business requirements to system design
- Support identification of gaps, and work with the Global Process Evangelists, Regional, Local Site teams to manage such gaps in standard and work out a solution that meets Project standards.
- Act as a Regional catalyst to promote Program objectives, including standardization of processes and data
- Work closely with Regional and Site teams to validate design documents, and support Global Process Evangelists in approving such documents for sign offs
- Work closely with Regional and Site teams to develop business scenarios to test in the system across the various test phases
- Plan UAT execution of scenarios with the Regional Test Leads
- Work with the Regional and Local Site teams for cross-process integrations and cross-systems integration design, development and testing
- Work closely with Regional and Site teams to plan for data needed to support business requirements, and supports data migration validations/ reconciliations
Location: Schwaig, Germany
- Degree in automotive engineering or comparable
- Good IT knowledge and preferably basic programming skills among others SAP S4 HANA
- Professional experience in management of digitalization projects and introduction of new Software Solutions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and processes to a non-technical audience in English and German language so the significance of the matter being discussed is understood
- Careful working style, assertiveness and good communication skills combined with a confident appearance and strong organizational, management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel frequently both domestic and international to support Astemo’s global operations
30 days of annual leave
Corporate company benefits (pension scheme, accident insurance…)
Hybrid working options.
Company business bike leasing
Working in an international team
About Hitachi Astemo Quality Department
Our Quality Department at Hitachi Astemo ensures the quality of the productions processes and the products delivered. It is important for Hitachi Astemo to be certified by international quality standards in order to prove its competence and reliability to our clients. The Quality department therefore plays an important role in the development of our business.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values – we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sounds Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers