Job ID: R0016768
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Astemo
Company Name: HITACHI ASTEMO EUROPE GMBH
Profession (Job Category): Quality Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Ready to contribute to the future of automotive industry?
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Own the Future, become a part of the team and join our Headquarters in Schwaig-Oberding (near Munich Airport) as:
Quality Management Lead Auditor (m/f/d)
In your role as Quality Lead Auditor, you actively oversee and supervise implementation and adherence to external and internal Quality requirements. You identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement, and follow-up until effective implementation of corrective actions.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
- Independent planning and execution of Quality Audits in Europe acc. to IATF, ISO, VDA, etc.
- Conducting special audits, consulting services and improvement programs
- Coordination of the audit results with the responsible management and reporting to the Group management
- Identification, testing and evaluation of business-critical processes for effectiveness and efficiency and compliance with company requirements
- Contribution to, and further development of, risk-oriented and control-based audit programs for existing and new audit areas
Location: Schwaig, Germany
- Degree in automotive engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in the internal auditing of an international automotive company and / or an external auditing company
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience in English and German language so the significance of the matter being discussed is understood
- Qualification to Quality Auditor (IATF) 1st & 2nd party auditor as well as VDA 6.3 and good knowledge of Automotive Core Tools
- Careful working style, assertiveness and good communication skills combined with a confident appearance and strong organizational, management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel frequently both domestic and international to support Astemo’s global operations
30 days of annual leave
Corporate company benefits (pension scheme, accident insurance…)
Hybrid working options.
Company business bike leasing
Working in an international team
About Hitachi Astemo Quality Department
Our Quality Department at Hitachi Astemo ensures the quality of the productions processes and the products delivered. It is important for Hitachi Astemo to be certified by international quality standards in order to prove its competence and reliability to our clients. The Quality department therefore plays an important role in the development of our business.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values – we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sounds Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers