Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you 'll bring to the team:
Sr Magento Developer Experience:
• Extensive Experience and knowledge of Magento 2.X architecture.
• Experience with Magento Cloud Hosted Environment and development.
• Extensive experience with Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket.
• Must have experience developing custom backend and frontend modules for Magento 2 (stronger backend experience needed)
• Must have experience operating a high performing Magento 2 store, including infrastructure optimization and performance tuning.
• Experience working with 3rd party add-on modules, managing integrations.
• Experience managing backend ERP integrations, ideally with Oracle.
• Experience delivering with eCommerce and Order Management System platform implementations. What you'll be doing
- Manage all aspects of the software lifecycle, including requirement building, project planning, implantation, testing, QA, and all deployments.
• Setup and Mange all versioning of our website code base. Be the gatekeeper.
• Manage 1 -2 midlevel developers, as well as contractor developers as needed to meet project milestones and deadlines.
• Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals, and milestones, and make project assignments.
• Ensure projects are delivered within their prescribed frameworks, are appropriately documented, and that approvals and approval gates requirements have been fulfilled.
• Lead system testing needs, including compliance with testing tools and reporting standards.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a web developer/engineer
• Collaborate with a team of professionals in various departments to deliver exceptional outcomes.
• Ensure compliance with web standards and accessibility requirements.
• Work with management team to understand and analyze new requirements.
• Own all aspects of the software development for new website features - from scoping, prioritization, use cases, prototyping and QA as required.
• Implement product features that have a direct impact on user engagement and monetization.
• Monitor the day-to-day performance of the e-commerce platform, and associated integrations, to ensure that speed and up-time are maintained at optimal levels at all times.
• Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, on-page optimization and site speed.
• Experience with agile methodologies and the full software delivery lifecycle; able to propose new ideas, perform feasibility analyses, and scope work.
• Understanding of version control tools
• Familiarity with common web application security issues
• Ability to analyze and improve performance of web applications.
• Excited about working in a fast-paced high-growth environment. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
- Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
- Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
- Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge