Job ID: PT55271907
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY PORTUGAL, S.A.
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
A Business Controller acts as a business partner to the local-cluster execution to optimize financial performance within the assigned reporting Unit(s) within a Country or in a cluster of Countries. Supports effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data to evaluate alternatives, recommend and support implementation of the most appropriate solutions.
- Supports the tender manager on financial aspects. Provides input to negotiations on commercial issues. Provides input in local risk review process.
- Provides input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects.
Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting).
- Drives project cash flow and oversees currency risk and tax issues.
- Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participates in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented.
- Supports the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews.
- Participates in preparing the project cost report.
- Verifies the substance for cost to complete.
- Provides support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- Supports the Project Manager in adherence to: corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, country specific finance directives and instructions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance
- Minimum 3 years business controlling experience
- Project controlling and Power and/or T&D industries experience is advantage - - Good knowledge of SAP
- Customer and business oriented, strong commercial and communication skills.