You will coordinate and support site-works team in cost-effective execution of site works related deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements. Provide technical support for all site works related issues to proposal team during bid preparation and to the Project Manager at the project start up.
- You will perform site survey and determines required steps to execute site works activities (in cooperation with Supply Chain Management).
- You will assist with preliminary enquiries, bid review, labor modelling, and other preparation activities.
- You will participate in the collection and/or estimation of labor hours and other site works related items for the site.
- You will participate in on-site reviews and ensure all project cost adjustments approved by the Site Manager or Construction Site Manager are updated in business system.
- You will review and analyze site works progress reports. Recommend and implement measures to resolve current and potential issues. Issue all site works documentation required for use in award and execution of the subcontract(s).
- You will control installation and commissioning related documentation accuracy and consistency in line with the contract and procedures agreed with the customer.
- You will assist the Site Manager or Construction Site Manager in coordinating activities between external resources and the customer.
- You will ensure external resources are fully informed on site works planning activities, product knowledge, and safety procedures.
- You will ensure projects follow good methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal standard procedures.
- You will effectively communicate appropriate information to customer and other stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor's degree or above, in engineering field is a plus.
- At least 3-year Electrical Power Engineering industry experience.
- Ability to communicate and keep customer focused attitude.
- Able to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Creative thinking with demonstrated analytical skills and structured work approach.
- Aggressive to learn and teamwork concept.
- Ability to work independently towards timely completion of various assignments, also who is willingness to travel Excellent in English language (both speaking and writing).