Rsponsible for the implementation of the developed Battery Energy Storage Systems installation and commissioning processes, services including maintenance procedures / work instructions, plans and coordination with the engineering, field, customer and vendor personnel for BESS installations liasing with the project managers to ensure the project commissioning requirements around Safety, Quality, On time delivery, productivity and costs are managed within the budgets.
- You will act as the technical lead responsible for the implementation of the installation and commissioning procedures, processes, work instructions etc on BESS installations liaising with the project managers and the engineering team.
- You will coordinate with the HE GES HSE personnel to drive a Safety first culture always when performing the installation, commissioning or services of the BESS projects at customer sites. Ensure safe working procedures and practices are followed at all times including the wearing and maintenance of assigned Personal Protective Equipment; attendance at required health, safety and environment training; report injury, incidents, hazards and near miss events. Model safe work behavior in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls
- You will provide feedback and work closely with the Quality and Engineering teams on issues discovered on the field, support technical root cause analysis into incidents and failures and implement corrective actions identified to support continuous improvement activities including product improvements.
- You will be responsible to complete and maintain the BESS installation, commissioning, and services standard documentation such as scope of work instructions, training, quality, forms, etc
- You will coordinate with the project managers to ensure the project commissioning requirements are met on time and within the allocated budgets with no over runs.
- You should maintain cordial customer relationships & foster them. Works with the customer to shape and deliver solutions and seeks customer feedback to drive and deliver improvements. Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of engineering assignments as needed.
- You will collaborates with the Supply Chain function as needed to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers. Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services
- You will acts as technical specialist support to project and team members. Collaborates and networks within Hitachi Energy and externally sharing knowledge from the field to the engineering teams.
- You will Reviewing, developing and documenting quality standards, processes, tools and techniques. Ensures that site activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Contributes towards continuous improvements of processes and tools for efficiency improvements.
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (Electrical / Controls), or equivalent or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Control Systems engineering.
- High level of technical aptitude in power systems, power generation, electrical engineering.
- Atleast 3 ~ 5 years Experience in site execution and delivery of large power system based projects including power automation, generation or control, Battery Energy Storage or Inverter based technology in installation, commissioning and services.
- Exposure to heavy engineering segments, Mining, oil and gas or heavy industry.
- Advanced computer skills including engineering software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Proactive and highly organized including timeliness and ability to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Highly flexible and demonstrable problem solving skills.