We are looking for a Supply Chain Management Specialist with an engineering background to make a real difference within our multifunctional team who are driving change in the world of transport.
In this role you will need to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and technical grasp of electrical, electronic & mechanical engineering requirements and solutions. You will have the opportunity to drive change and to shape your own role.
Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
- You are a team player, provide SCM contribution to the gate model process employed by Hitachi Energy for moving each product development from idea to launch.
- Being proactive you will support the generation of the Bill of Material (BoM) and develop a robust supply chain strategy balancing ‘voice of customer’ and ‘voice of business’.
- You will challenge R&D designs and specifications using own engineering experience to support the generation of competitive solutions.
- Excellent delivery is required in executing supply chains for prototype and production for each product development creating a competitive environment..
- Strong collaboration with the assigned Design to Value specialist will be required to identify opportunities from a supply chain perspective for reducing cost and adding value to the identified Hitachi Energy product.
- You will support Sales and Project Management with developing and executing supply chain strategies and contributing to the delivery of the order and revenue budgets.
- Employment analytical skills to be employed when recommending supplier selection based on HSE, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Strategic fit criteria.
- Close collaboration with Supplier Quality Engineering required in implementing supplier qualification, auditing and continuous improvement.
- Strong commercial skills are required in drafting supply agreements and sub contracts ensuring Intellectual property protection and in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- Good communication and networking skills as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Work experience in the energy segment.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a project environment.
- Technical interest and ability to solve complex problems independently.
- You are a team player, driven, structured and have a result-oriented mindset.
- Fluency in English and Italian is desirable.