The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind. Electrical Design Specialist -Traction Transformer.
- The success candidate will be the part of an international design and engineering team heavily specialized in traction transformer design.
- You will be responsible for electrical development of traction transformer order and tender designs in compliance with the market and sales strategy to meet the market needs.
- You will be coordinating his design activities within a worldwide factories network. You will Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- You will participate in internal design concept reviews.
- You will lead the technical communications/discussions/decisions with the customers covering the whole business chain of value where technical skills are keys (tendering, sales, project execution, after sales services).
- You will support the local & global organization on S&M, SCM, quality activities, cost savings You will support product type test and review test reports.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or master's degree of Electrical Engineering.
- More than 2 years' experience working in electrical design for oil immersed transformers. Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, Special transformers would be desirable.
- Understanding of Power Transformer Electrical, Design, Magnetics, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit, hydraulic and sound performance.
- Experience in electrical Simulation or software development would be advantageous, LV electrical schematic. (Knowledge in E3 will be an advantage), Microsoft office and tools (VBA simulation will be an advantage) and transformer testing is an advantage.
- Fluent in English Language in both spoken and written is a must.
- Strong team working ability, electrical schematic abilities with a worldwide multi-cultural technical team.