You as a GIS Technical Advisor, will be part of Hitachi Energy Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be covering all the activities or actions required to enable switching systems to be successfully installed, repaired and any faults eliminated. Responsible for installation of high voltage systems worldwide for PGHV. You represent Hitachi Energy in general through the presence and technical knowledge and PGHV specifically in dealings with the client at the installation site.
- Installing work entrusted to him being carried out in perfect technical order. Carrying out installation and maintenance work independently.
- Ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and Instructions &ensures that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed; specifically, he abides by the guidelines for work on live system components.
- Responsible to red-mark drawings or documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Advising the sub-suppliers installation superintendent in planning and coordination of the work force necessary to comply with the schedule.
- Cooperating with Hitachi Energy Project Manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work.
- Inspection of arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-suppliers Material Control within sub-suppliers' procedures.
- Issuing non-conformance reports for damage or missing equipment within Hitachi Energy scope of supply in cooperation with Hitachi Energy Project Manager.
- Supervising final installation tests and Hitachi Energy installation completion documentation. Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities & Participation at site meetings as requested by the Hitachi Energy -CH Project Manager.
- Responsible for the competence execution of his tasks. Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or high diploma.
- Minimum 8+ Years of working experience with GIS preferred.
- Experience with SF6 GAS-Handling. HE-CH GIS Product knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.