Support country local Hitachi Energy organization and assigned cluster of countries by providing Trade Finance advisory services including: bank guarantees, parent company guarantees, sureties, documentary letters of credit during the export sales contract negotiations and during post sales trade finance instrument finalization and execution.
- Act as a center of competence for the trade finance instruments portfolio management for the cluster countries by providing expert advice and risk mitigation activities during the negotiation of and after the export sales contract is concluded.
- Knowledge of local legal environments, implications for the issuance of trade finance instruments, know-how of specific local instruments such as sureties.
- Drive standardization of PG trade finance instruments wordings (standard templates, bank templates, global library, promotion of usage of international standards such as URDG, UCP, ISP98).
- Trade Finance instruments Portfolio oversight, maintenance and processing by adhering to local regulations and relevant customary practices.
- Release bank guarantee requests as part of the 4-eye principle (new issuance, amendment, extend or pay, claims, closing, free formats) and receive the incoming bolero messages, check the quality and content agrees with request and import accordingly.
- Assign advised export LCs to the relevant recipients as per maintained “allocation guidelines” or based on any other source of information (like beneficiary, goods description, etc.).
- Maintain bank relationship through monitoring of existing or requesting of a new stand-alone credit line.
- Incoming bank fee invoices reconciliation and timely bank fee payment execution.
- Usage of global application Trade Finance Link (TFL) and Bolero communication channel (where applicable).
- Quarterly management reporting, statistics over bank performance and guarantee and LC portfolio.
- Experience in Trade Finance (administration, advisory, consultancy in the area of guarantees and letters of credit)
- Languages: Fluent English (oral and written) and local language
- Education: University degree in Finance, Banking, Treasury Management or other relevant
- Certification in trade finance instruments (such as CSDG, CITF, CTFP) would be considered an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills and maturity in the daily contacts internally as well as with third parties
- Pro-active business attitude, knowledge and understanding of the local rules and regulations and regional market environment