You as a GIS Senior Service Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for installation and Commission of high voltage systems in Saudi Arabia for PGHV field services. Representing Hitachi Energy in general through his presence and technical knowledge and PGHV field services specifically in dealings with the client at the installation & commissioning at site. The deadlines issued for each project are adhered to, whereby the cost-performance ratio must always be borne in mind in this respect.
- Responsible for the installation & commissioning work entrusted to you being carried out in perfect technical order. Will be carrying out installation & Commissioning and maintenance work independently.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the installation & commissioning requirements and Instructions and ensuring that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed, specifically he abides by the guidelines for work on live system components.
- Will be responsible to red-mark drawings or documents with any changes or modification that becomes necessary during the installation and then later during the commissioning.
- Advising the sub-suppliers installation superintendent in planning and coordination of the work force necessary to comply with the schedule.
- Cooperating with Project Manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work. Inspection of arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-suppliers Material Control within sub-supplier’s procedures.
- Issuing of non-conformance reports for damage or missing equipment within scope of supply in cooperation with Project Manager.
- Supervising final installation tests and installation completion documentation. Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities and participating at site meetings as requested by the Project manager or Service manager.
- Responsible for the competence execution of his tasks. Employee shall also be carrying out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Using our tools or test equipment in a safe way and maintaining that equipment in perfect condition.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience with SF6 GAS-Handling.
- Proven experience working with GIS preferred.
- Knowledge in GIS Product preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.