The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind. You will plan, prepare and coordinate pre-commissioning/commissioning/start-up activities leading to project completion. Develop and ensure adherence to a detailed commissioning schedule and plan, covering all aspects of pre-commissioning and start-up phases through to handover. Ensure compliance and progress reports are produced in accordance with client and legislative requirements. Prepare client acceptance forms and ensure satisfactory sign-off is obtained. Develop comprehensive quality, environment, and safety commissioning plans.
- You will manage the commissioning activities to ensure quality, timely delivery within targeted costs. Ensure implementation design changes in commissioning and the production of as built project documentation.
- Support continuous improvement of project process/product/system design.
- You will assist in creation and presentation of proposals for engineering projects or programs (provision of bills of material, estimated engineering hours etc.). You will support Contract Managers in issuing claims (new scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications etc.). Ensure adherence to safety standards in the area of responsibility and mitigation of potential risks.
- You will create work plans and cost estimates in one's area of responsibility.
- Manage the implementation of the commissioning plan. Improve effectiveness of work plans in collaboration with other functions.
- You will conduct risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning phase to ensure implementation of commissioning plan, identify & report potential risks related to contract/quality/program/cost and recommends resolutions to management. Initiate and monitor risk mitigation plan in own area of responsibility and ensure stakeholders are updated on associated technical risks. Conduct Safety Observation tour regularly to report and mitigate potential HSE hazards.
- You will lead and coordinate commissioning activities focused on finalizing customer acceptance certification.
- Interact with customers and external providers for approval of plant acceptance criteria, open issues closure and performance tests. Identifies and introduces new effective engineering solutions to meet business and customer needs. Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of commissioning.
- You will manage external organizations to ensure availability of commissioning equipment, systems or services.
- Provide technical guidance to ensure tools/systems meet required specifications. Technology leadership and knowledge sharing Develop, coach and provide technical guidance to colleagues in assigned business unit. Give feedbacks to the organization to apply lessons learned process. You will create standard processes and tools. Ensure that all commissioning activities comply with the required safety regulations and contractual requirements.
- Identify introduce and promote processes and tools in one's area of responsibility to increase productivity. Analyze data and prepares reports to ensure on-contract delivery. You will guide and assign task to engineers, technicians, and administrative staff. May manage small project teams.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Above 5 years of working experience in commissioning of HV substations.
- Business level in verbal and written English.
- Availability for international assignments.