Job ID: DE52726446
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY GERMANY AG
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
As commissioning engineer (f/m/d) for service solution you are responsible for the commissioning of the complete secondary equipment in grids and power quality solution projects in Germany.
You are developing inspection and test plans with customers, internal and external partners and follow them up during project execution and service period.
In addition you will be involved in HSE Topics and supervise Service Sites.
So are you interested in project-related teamwork with a deep technical background? Then apply and create a better energy future together with us!
• Self-responsible supervision and management of suppliers and/or partners
• Elaboration of inspection and test plans and concepts during tenders and projects
• Coordination of commissioning works inclusive Medium Voltage, High Voltage and protection Parts
• Active leadership of commissioning activities on site in Germany
• Continuous learning and development in all related technologies
• Degree in electrical engineering or similar, or EUP
• Professional experience in commissioning is advantageous
• Knowledge of switchgear technology
• Knowledge of protection and control systems and devices
• High communications skills that make it easy for you to discuss technical concepts with customers and suppliers
• German fluently spoken and written
• Willingness to travel for commissioning works on site (60%-80%)