The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
- You will integrate the simulation technologies to accelerate the development for circuit breaker, drive, switchgears in SF6 and EconiQ product portfolio within Hitachi Energy.
- You will manage and coordinate of the team resource according to the priority of R&D project crossing multiple product lines.
- You will build-up the simulation technology competence under the orientation of TC strategy and business requirement in R&D sectors.
- You will guide and review the simulation procedures and results on mechanical, thermal, electrical, and multi-field problems in various cases and internal/external requirements.
- Based on simulation results to support root causes analyses and quality issue to locate the root cause that improve the quality of existed product and contribute to customer satisfaction.
- Risk assessment of the existing and new designs in terms of kinematic optimization, stress reliability, dielectric stress, temperature rise and other complex loading conditions.
- You will participate and support the R&D review process, including Design FMEA/Production FMEA and related activities.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master's degree or PhD in theoretical/applied mechanics, mechanical engineering, structural engineering, power engineering and other related fields.
- Basic knowledge on stress, thermal, electromagnetic simulations. Familiar with finite element method, boundary element method and finite volume method.
- Sound experience on modeling in 3d simulation software packages, such as Abaqus, Ansys, Fluent and Maxwell.
- Experience with Adams, Dymola and MATLAB could be a plus.
- Familiar with on 3D drawing and drafting with software tools such as Cero, Solidworks and CATIA could be a plus.
- Self-motivated attitude, show innovative, structured and systematic thinking, show active attitude with global R&D collaboration.
- Good oral, writing, listening English is required, good presentation skill is a plus.