You as a Partnership Officer will be part of Hitachi Energy at Fortitude Valley; Australia.
- Executing Operating Unit partnership strategy under the direction of the CAE&P Manager and in liaison with the Sales Channel Partners Manager.
- Developing content and producing written and visual communications.
- The internal portion of the work is focused on Operating Unit and Global Product Group communications related to internal partnership / supplier affairs.
- The external portion of the work includes developing materials for external partner /supplier communications.
- Maintaining regular communication with existing and new Partners as part of relationship building and maintenance.
- Developing material for and organizes partner roadshows focused on educating our internal and external partners in the Operating Unit implementation methods and processes.
- Developing key relationship with partner stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of projects.
- Actively monitoring and reporting on partnership activity, status and KPIs.
- Applying practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Working independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Managing minor internal or external projects, occasionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or five plus years of experience in similar roles.
- Minimum three years of experience working in software and or engineering project environments in a commercial and or contract management role.
- Experience within an asset intensive industry; specifically, utilities, transportation, public infrastructure preferable.
- Awareness of software development and commercialization concepts (such as COTS, Integrations, Implementation Approaches).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability and confidence to develop and present to senior audiences.
- An understanding of contracting basics would be beneficial.
- Continuous improvement mindset.