For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
- You will receive Customer calls, E-mails, web enquiries and log good case in Sales force tool.
- You will monitor Case Log hourly and daily basis and work internally and with customer to resolve and close open cases.
- You will keep learning about Hitachi Energy products and services and Cases to upgrade knowledge and skills to be able to increasingly resolve level 0 to level 2 type customer issues with minimal support from others in organization.
- You will demonstrate empathy towards customer and work towards increasing customer satisfaction in every touchpoint with customer.
- You will be a team member, be available to work in shift if need be to support 24/7 availability to customers. You will develop and maintain good work relationship with all major stakeholders Asia and ME region.
- You will spot and generate prospects for additional business. You will maintain Close coordination with CCC team located in India and other regions to help in seamless customer service.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher, sound electrical engineering background.
- Prior experience of being in Customer support role needed (1-3 years).
- Excellent communication skills, Interpersonal skills and ability to converse with customers in polite and effective manner though telephone or e-mail is a mandatory skill set.
- High focus on customers and their needs. Intrinsic attitude to drive innovation and improvement. Good command of English & MS office skills.
- Any experience of troubleshooting and/ or testing of GIS, HV equipment's, transformers or similar electrical equipment in power plants/substations etc. will be an advantage.