You as an Electrical Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be focusing on setting up, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting manufacturing production equipment including Operating machine tool, chemical processing, assembly, or packaging equipment to manufacture products according to production specifications, schedules, volume or cost or wastage targets, and quality standards.
- Seeking an experienced Testing Technician who will be performing the operation in safest, most reliable through a competent workforce committed to excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Performing specialized diagnosis, testing, and repairing on all types of modules and drives in the gas insulated switchgear.
- Readily skilled expertise or providing little training and work direction in fault diagnosis, testing, repairing, preventive maintenance and routine maintenance on transformers, large circuit breakers, disconnectors and earthing switch used for gas insulated switchgear used in substations.
- Utilizing various types of testing and measuring equipment such as insulation resistance, dielectric, Circuit Breaker Timing Analyzer (ACTAS), hi-pot and interpret all tests results used for the test report.
- Performing operational test runs for satisfactory tolerances or limits using various test kits and test instruments manufacturers like ACTAS, RMG15AC, ISM P1: p (for Gas leakage), Mjolnir for contact resistance measurement, CT Analyzer and familiar with Trench and High Volt test systems for high voltage testing.
- Training subordinate technicians in advanced diagnostics, troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and maintenance procedures or methods.
- Practicing good housekeeping, including work areas conforming to safety standards, rules, and practices and requires by Hitachi Safety Standards.
- Possessing the ability to read vendors’ manuals, and schematic diagrams and to communicate with fellow workers on technical aspects of the job.
- Technically satisfying and must be conversant with customers attending FAT.
- Improving his competencies through our development programs enabling them to adapt new products or environment.
- Employee shall also be carrying out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements. Using our tools or test equipment in a safe way and maintaining that equipment in perfect condition.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree with relevant degree.
- 2+ years of work experience from the similar industry is preferred.
- Strong experience with SF6 GAS-Handling and working with GIS preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.