This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0016932
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Astemo
Company Name: HITACHI ASTEMO FRANCE S.A.S.
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Executive
Job Schedule: Full time
We are part of Hitachi Astemo, focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Own the Future, become a part of the team and join our organization now as: Global Customer Line Manager
Being part of Brake Business unit engineering team, which is developing different products & technologies related to advance braking systems & automatic parking brakes. The SW Model based implementation engineer who is in charge of defining and developing the control software part of electromechanical brakes and electromechanic parking brakes.
Global Customer Line Manager for Renault Nissan Mitsubishi
Main job tasks :
- Develop customer intimacy
- Identify decision making process at customer & channel of decision, and develop high level relationships
- Establish customer intimacy in all departments as needed (Engineering, quality, Purchasing)
- Act within the Business Unit as the voice of the customer
- Develop & implement his customer strategy
- Lead & manage his customer line team, including leadership and coordination with all regions.
- Build CLM team able to reach the company targets in each area of responsibility (Engineering, Sales, project management)
- Supervises customers’ projects in terms of costs quality & delivery. (gate review, resources allocation, arbitration when needed)
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products – disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors – are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values – we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers