We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet our Team
We are the EMEA Total Rewards team of Hitachi Vantara, part of Global Total Rewards that operates in EMEA, APAC and Americas, responsible for a holistic framework of financial and non-financial rewards that reflects our strategy to attract, motivate, and retain employees. Our team is responsible for building and maintaining best in class compensation and benefits offering for our employees across the region, working with dedicated vendors and ensuring our programs are market competitive and based on best class market practices. What you'll be doing
You will be a part of Global Total Rewards team that operates in EMEA, APAC and Americas and will be reporting to EMEA Total Rewards Director. You will support development of Hitachi Vantara's compensation and benefits agenda across 20+ countries in the region.
You will provide technical and analytical support as well as subject matter advice to the business managers and HR. Your job will also require analyzing and manipulating complex datasets and ability to translate unstructured information into meaningful business decisions. This position requires daily contact with broader HR team as well as with Finance, Legal and management including executives.
The successful candidate in this role should enjoy highly analytical work and problem solving in a dynamic environment, with the ability to own and prioritize multiple assignments and changing priorities.
What you bring to the team
- Support design and delivery of Total Rewards programs,
- Contribute to continuous improvement of benefits processes and policies for EMEA to ensure compliance with regional regulations; conducts research & data modelling, identifies trends, and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans with the focus on the UK,
- Coordinate global, cyclical compensation activities such as year-end and mid-year comp processes,
- Manage the pay benchmarking activities, maintain EMEA compensation ranges, and job evaluation to ensure our ranges are competitive in the markets we operate in, and help attract and retain our talent,
- Partner with Brokers and internal stakeholders to provide support in delivery of EMEA benefits (healthcare, welfare, retirement, and flexible benefits),
- Manage cyclical reporting i.e. annual Gender Pay Reporting, Annual Pension analysis, participation in salary and benefits surveys,
- Resolve escalated queries from Shared Services relating to Total Rewards programs and policies, ensure that all reward processes are documented,
- Analyze internal and external compensation and benefits trends and data to enable business decisions,
- Support company's incentive plan process for EMEA countries as well as the ongoing development and transformation of Total Rewards systems and tools,
- Participate in and lead on various regional/ global projects to deliver Total Reward agenda e.g., developing reward structure, managing the job matching process, working with external vendors on market data projects,
- Provide support and advice to the wider HR community.
- Bachelor's degree in business/relevant disciplines, combined with 5+ years of international experience in Total Rewards, preferably in technology sector,
- Result oriented and collaborative approach with demonstrated ability to proactively identify and manage complex problems in the job area; strong problems solving skills,
- Strong project management/planning skills with the ability to multitask effectively and prioritize workload,
- Strong analytical skills including excel modelling, advanced MS office and attention to details,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work successfully both as a part of the team and independently on own initiative,
- Understanding and awareness of compensation and benefits trends in the region and globally,
- Understanding and experience with developed HRIS - preferably Workday, working knowledge of Total Rewards systems and tools: Payscale MarketPay, WorkDay, Dartican, job evaluation methodologies.