Hub Pricing and Sales Operation Manager, South Asia, High Voltage Products
Responsible for management and full adoption of processes and tools for the PGHV M&S community within the HUB.
Pricing Management (Implementing Pricing Excellence Methodologies to develop pricing strategies to achieve targeted market position by product, geography, market segment, customer group, etc.)
Sales Planning and Management (Coordination of MIMO and Global Target Setting Process)
Sales Productivity (Sales processes and Reviews, Support to Training and accreditation, etc.)
Field Sales Operations (CRM, Reports and Dashboards, Tools, such as new configurators, Apttus, SFDC, etc.)
- Support development of the pricing management systems & dashboards for each of the product groups, in line with the Global Strategy.
- Drive implementation of customer & market based; data driven pricing strategies.
- Responsible for leading real-time data analysis to obtain optimum pricing decisions.
- Provide required training of the HUB community.
Sales Planning and Management
- Support Market Managers and Product Marketing Managers to coordinates sales planning and demand-side budgeting processes within the HUB sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Lead opportunity & order analytics to provide critical inputs to the Sales & Operations Planning process (S&OP) at each of the product groups.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement through the deployment of demand and supply sales KPI’s. Works closely with HUB & factories, channel/segment managers and WCFE organization to analyse sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists the HUB in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Provides support on the sales training and certification program including on-field people reviews and e-learning modules/webinars for both BU specific & WCFE staff
Field Sales Operations
- Being the FACE / Salesforce.com (SFDC) Champion and Leader for the whole HUB
- Responsible for regional adoption/full implementation of sales support infrastructure (Configit, Apttus, SFDC, etc.) on both front-end & supply-side to boost commercial operations productivity.
- Monitors the consistency, accuracy of common sales dashboards and reports essential to the sales community assisting GPMMs & BU M&S Analysts in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Supports the implementation of enabling technologies to WCFE sales teams, e.g., CRM and SFDC
- Monitors the compliance of the sales teams with required standards for maintaining data quality.
- Management of the IS/Tools within the HUB leveraging the Global Sales Operations Team focusing on continuous process improvement, sales support infrastructure and sales training of the HUB Marketing & Sales teams for the various product groups
- Support development of the Market Intelligence/Analysis competencies within the HUB
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent
- IS/IT expertise; Analytical strength, affinity to figures and IT-solutions.
- Understanding the business, industry, and products
- Proven experience in similar role
- Advance knowledge of PowerBI.
- Proven Sales & Marketing experience combined with commercial operations knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years on Field Sales experience
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are of advantage.
- Knowledge of BU PGHV, its portfolio, market, and infrastructure