Hub South Asia Sales Operation Manager
Responsible for management and full adoption of processes and tools for the PGHV M&S community within the HUB. Core functions:
Sales Planning and Management (GTS, MIMO, Comms budget etc.)
Sales Productivity (Sales processes and Reviews, Support to Training and accreditation, etc.)
Field Sales Operations (CRM, Reports and Dashboards, Tools, such as new configurator, Apttus, SFDC, etc.).
Sales Planning and Management
- Coordinates sales planning and demand-side budgeting processes and MIMO processes within the HUB sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Coordinating within Hub and supporting Hub M&S manager for finalizing Comms budget every year. Also as well driving MM within the hub for successful implementation of the same.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement through the deployment of demand and supply sales KPI’s. Works closely with HUB & factories, channel/segment managers and WCFE organization to analyze sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists the HUB in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Provides support on the sales training and certification program including on-field people reviews and e-learning modules/webinars for both BU specific & WCFE staff
Field Sales Operations
- Being the FACE / Salesforce.com (SFDC) Champion and Leader for the whole HUB
- Responsible for regional adoption/full implementation of sales support infrastructure (Configit, Apttus, SFDC, etc.) on both front-end & supply-side to boost commercial operations productivity
- Monitors the consistency, accuracy of common sales dashboards and reports essential to the sales community assisting GPMMs & BU M&S Analysts in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Supports the implementation of enabling technologies to WCFE sales teams, e.g., CRM and SFDC Monitors the compliance of the sales teams with required standards for maintaining data quality
- Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed and directed. Lead by example, motivate and develop the directly and indirectly subordinates within HR policies
- Management of the IS/Tools within the HUB leveraging the Global Sales Operations Team in PL focusing on continuous process improvement, sales support infrastructure and sales training
- Support the selection process, on-boarding and development of the Market Intelligence/Analysis competencies within the HUB
- Talent Management
- Will report to HUB M&S.
Pricing Management Initiative
- Additionally responsible for new Pricing management initiative being implemented within the hub.
- SFDC Main KPIs plus MWO & CTS
- M&S tools adoption and full implementation
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- IS/IT expertise; Analytical strength, affinity to figures and IT-solutions
- Understanding the business, industry and products
- Proven experience in similar role
- Proven Sales & Marketing experience combined with commercial operations knowledge
- Minimum 5 years on Field Sales experience
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are of advantage
- Deep knowledge of High Voltage Switchgear portfolio, market and infrastructure