Job ID: IN54874917
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
• Working in partnership with leaders on the identification and execution of Continuous Improvement plans and oversees tactical projects completion. In other words, leading Green and Black belt projects.
• Assisting with CI program administration and coordination, including the development and execution of CI deployment plans.
• Accurately forecasting projects value targets and costs in alignment with business strategy.
• Using advanced knowledge to develop and manage CI project plans for projects with moderate cost and risk and assures project goals and objectives are attained and sustained.
• Identifying and documenting variances from project goals and objectives, as well as communicates status reports, issue logs and risk areas to necessary stakeholders promptly.
• Ensuring the stated values from projects are delivered to bottom line.
• Tracking and reporting the value creation and develops sustainment plans to ensure sustainable results.
• Facilitating and coaching teams to deliver improvement in process capability, productivity, and quality through implementation of CI philosophy, theory, and application tools.
• Using experience to drive process improvement initiatives throughout CoE.
• Independently managing the daily execution of value stream processes, sub processes, and work streams to ensure completion of milestones on time and within scope of projects.
• Setting and continually managing project goals and objectives with team members and other stakeholders.
• Driving collaboration and team-based problem solving. Identifies, monitors, and implements CI best practices.
• Working with cross-functional teams to select and implement tools and methodologies that will enable capturing best practices.
• Driving CI capability and culture change for CoE through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible leadership, which includes identification and implementation of opportunities.
• Driving best in the class performance management framework for all business lines.
• Assisting on the execution of performance metrics to measure program success through value realization analysis, value tracking process, progress reports, and dashboards to ensure project targets (financial, productivity, quality, etc.) are achieved for projects with moderate cost and risk.
• Assessing organizational readiness for upcoming changes as well as CI project efforts.
• Prepares presentations, communications, and training materials to enable change management and success of CI project initiatives.