Due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a Service Engineer. This role is based in Jumet, Belgium. Frequent working and travelling abroad (short trips of a few days due to interventions) is required.
- You will be an important member of our after sales service team that supports our Power Quality products and our Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) installed base globally.
- After a deep training on our products, you will be involved in all tasks related with commissioning, repairing and maintaining our highly technical products such as active filters, thyristor switched capacitors and flicker compensators.
- What makes the job extra attractive is the wide variety of tasks: remote customer support, investigations and diagnosis following a failure, spare parts selection, on site intervention, project documentation, training of our customers, network measurements, support to sales and project management.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You are a proficient Electrical Engineer with high level of troubleshooting skills.
- You master the principles of electrotechnics and are not afraid of other aspects of engineering science such as mechanics and thermal management.
- You have the willingness to travel and to work autonomously abroad. It is also needed to work with local services teams as one team for remote supports.
- Experience in industrial plant and expertise in the field of power factor correction and harmonic filtration will be of value.
- You have a good contact with other departments in the organization and customers.
- Familiarity with modern IT tools is expected.
- Knowledge of the English language is required and French is plus.