Job ID: R0017447
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Astemo
Company Name: HITACHI ASTEMO EUROPE GMBH
Profession (Job Category): Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Ready to contribute to the future of automotive industry?
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Own the Future, become a part of the team and join our Headquarters in Schwaig-Oberding (near Munich Airport) as:
Sales Planning Specialist (m/f/d)
Responsible for long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals. Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
- Monthly preparation and reporting of main Sales KPI´s (ACT x FC x Budget, price changes, profit/compensation recovery…)
- Preparation and main responsible for yearly Sales Budget creation (timeline/milestones, contact person, prepare internal review material, lead internal discussions with EU plants and BU, track revisions and finalize sales related topics)
- Main contact person to F&A, Controlling, Logistic and IT departments for all related Sales/Sales Planning topics
- Main responsible person for Sales related SAP topics (customer price changes and price checks, intercompany pricing, EDI forecast, download sales actuals and SAP standard reports…)
- Support in preparation of internal (BPR, MGM) and customer Sales presentation material
- News check and monitoring of EU automotive market (IHS, Marklines, ACEA,…)
- Key user and contact person for HiSMART (Sales tool) and SAP.
- Key EU team member in TOPPAKO project (SAP S/4HANA introduction, migration, for O2C)
Location: Schwaig, Germany
- You have completed a commercial or technical apprenticeship
- You have some years of practical experience in the field of sales/sales planning or logistic area
- You have good SAP user and MS Excel skills
- You work independently, have high expectations of your work results, are a team player and keep an overview even in time-critical projects
- You are fluent in German, have a good command of English (written and spoken) and a good knowledge of MS Office.
- 30 days of annual leave
- Corporate company benefits (pension scheme, accident insurance)
- Flat hierarchy
- Hybrid working options
- Company business bike leasing
- Working in an international team
About Hitachi Astemo Sales Management Division
The Sales Management Division is one of Hitachi Astemo’s Global Function responsible for the sales of our components and production to our clients and potential new clients. The goal of this division is to support Hitachi Astemo in its growth in the several market we are present in. This division is key to Hitachi Astemo’s various Business Units development in Japan, Asia, Europe and America.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values – we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sounds Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers