Description de l'entreprise
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Description du poste
We are growing our Digital Innovation & Advisory team
and looking for a Senior Advisory Consultant
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
Our multi-disciplinary teams are involved in the strategic framing, design of new services, development of digital roadmaps, and management of transformation programmes.
Our mission is to deliver high-impact projects for our clients, based on our User Centric approach and our expertise in Microsoft technology solutions.
As an illustration, these recent missions have been successfully carried out by our consultants:
- Framework and implementation of a service platform in the agri-food sector bringing together all the players in the value chain
- Framing and design of a CRM application (field service) for field sales representatives in the medical sector
- Design Sprint to frame the data ambition of an industrial player
As a Senior Consultant, your main tasks will be to :
- Ensure the smooth running of the consulting missions that will be entrusted to you
- Be responsible for the success of the assignments, both in terms of the quality of delivery and the good relationship with the client throughout the assignment
- Guide the team's analyses and challenge the work carried out
- Contribute to the development of Digital Innovation offers
- Be involved in the development of the DI team and Hitachi Solutions in general
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy
A Senior Advisory Consultant will typically be :
Informations supplémentairesDiversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- Graduate from a business school, engineering school or top university
- More than 5 years experience in digital transformation within a consulting firm
- Have a great adaptability, good interpersonal skills, and a taste for working in a multidisciplinary team (Business // UX // Tech)
- Master the basic skills of consulting: rigour, analytical skills, oral and written synthesis, speed of execution and autonomy.
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.