This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0018603
Date Posted: Jun 16, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY USA INC
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Mission Statement: Responsible for management and full adoption of processes and tools for the PGHV Marketing & Sales community within the North American HUB. Core functions:
- Pricing Management, (Implementing Pricing Excellence Methodologies to develop pricing strategies to achieve targeted market position by product, geography, market segment, customer group, etc.)
- Sales Planning, (Coordination of MIMO and Global Target Setting Process)
- Sales Productivity (Sales processes and Reviews, Support to Training and accreditation, etc.)
- Field Sales Operations (CRM, Reports and Dashboards, Tools, such as new configurators, Apttus, SFDC, etc.)
- Support development of the pricing management systems & dashboards for each of the product groups, in line with the Global Strategy.
- Drive implementation of customer & market based; data driven pricing strategies.
- Responsible for leading real-time data analysis to obtain optimum pricing decisions.
- Provide required training of the HUB community.
- Support Market Managers and Product Marketing Managers to coordinates sales planning and demand-side budgeting processes within the HUB sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Lead opportunity & order analytics to provide critical inputs to the Sales & Operations Planning process (S&OP) at each of the product groups.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement through the deployment of demand and supply sales KPI’s. Works closely with HUB & factories, channel/segment managers and WCFE organization to analyze sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists the HUB in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Provides support to BU Training Manager and Global Product Managers on the PGHV sales training and certification program including on-field people reviews and e-learning modules/webinars for both BU specific & WCFE staff
Field Sales Operations
- Being the FACE / Salesforce.com (SFDC) Champion and Leader for the whole HUB
- Responsible for regional adoption/full implementation of sales support infrastructure (eConfig, Apttus, SFDC, etc.) on both front-end & supply-side to boost commercial operations productivity
- Monitors the consistency, accuracy of common sales dashboards and reports essential to the sales community assisting GPMMs & BU M&S Analysts in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Supports the implementation of enabling technologies to WCFE sales teams, e.g., CRM and SFDC
- Monitors compliance of the sales teams with required standards for maintaining data quality
- Management of the IS/Tools within the HUB leveraging the Global Sales Operations Team focusing on continuous process improvement, sales support infrastructure and sales training of the HUB Marketing & Sales teams for the various product groups
- Support development of the Market Intelligence/Analysis competencies within the HUB
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent
- IS/IT expertise; Analytical strength, affinity to figures and IT-solutions
- Understanding the business, industry, and products
- Proven experience in similar role
- Advance knowledge of PowerBI.
- Proven Sales & Marketing experience combined with commercial operations knowledge
- Minimum 2 years on Field Sales experience
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Additional languages are of advantage
- Knowledge of BU PGHV, its portfolio, market, and infrastructure
- Team player with strong networking capabilities, stress-tolerant, culturally sensitive, flexible, and used to international exposure
- Strategic thinking, competence in analysing and managing complex business situations
- Operational sales process knowledge (sales funnel, tendering, negotiation, customer base, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to lead sales operations
- Open minded and capable of innovative thinking
- Strong persuasive personality, willing to travel and able to convince, also in different cultural contexts
- Result orientated and able to overcome organizational resistance
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.