We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Process Owner- Configurators Manager to join our team. As the Business Process Owner- Configurators Manager , you will be responsible for ensuring that the Product Configurator applications are functioning properly, and that products and services are consistently configured to meet customer expectations throughout the production, delivery, and maintenance processes. As an Business Process Owner- Configurators Manager , you will play a vital role in ensuring that these applications meet the needs of both the organization and its customers.
- Be the go-to person in the Business Unit (BU) on the sales configurator related topics.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Sales Configurators and other Marketing & Sales configurator tools at BU level.
- Working together with development team to improve DevOps practices and methodologies including improvement, speed and quality of software delivery.
- Designing process in the configurator area for the BU to support the achievement of business goals.
- Reviewing and approve the business requirements and the functional specification (global and local) related to the sales configurator.
- Defining, together with the BU Sales Operations team, the roadmap for the configurator area, ensuring a seamless end-to-end process in coordination with the other process areas; evaluates cross-impact of process changes and user handling.
- Supporting the deployment of the new applications in the different BU locations.
- Participate in User Acceptance Test (UATs).
- Managing IS tickets related to the configurator tools (follow up with the affected users, IS team and developers).
- Excellent communication skills / Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or technical equivalent qualification.
- 3+ years of experience in IT application management, with a focus on product configurators.
- Project Management experience (Agile, Waterfall).
- Familiar with project management tools and methods like Azure DevOps, Jira, Scrum.
- Ability to apply Problem solving methods and Strategic thinking.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as functional and technical specifications in English.
- Ability to solve complex problems, collect data, establish facts, and give valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, or employees of the organization.