Job ID: R0017406
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
The Main accountabilities of this Sr. Commissioning Manager will include but are not limited to:
• Managing the T&C activities for all sub-systems on the Sanying Metro
• Establish the T&C framework that defines the expectations of all sub-system providers, with respect to their T&C activities
• Ensuring all T&C activities undertaken comply with applicable Health and Safety (H&S) laws;
• Ensuring all activities comply with Company H&S policies and procedures;
• Ensuring all safety incidents are reported and followed up using Company H&S procedures.
• Establish the Fault Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) to manage issues identified through T&C
• Establish a T&C team to manage the T&C Activities for all sub-system
• Ensure all T&C Plans, Procedures and Test Reports are of good quality
• Ensure all T&C Plans, Procedures and Test Reports are reviewed and approved in line with contract requirements
• Establish and lead the T&C Governance group for the Sanying Metro;
Work with Hitachi’s Configurations Management team in ensuring only approved System Baselines are deployed on the
• Support the Systems Engineering team in reviewing the system requirements.
With the support of the Systems Integration Manager, ensure the System End-to-End testing is adequately planned and
Oversee the performance of the T&C of all Sanying Metro subsystems (including Signalling, On board, Telecoms, Control
Systems, Power supply, Platform Screen Doors, Depot Equipment, Automatic Fair Collection and SCADA Systems)
• With the support of the T&C Team, monitor on project site the T&C activity progress and provide regular reports (minimum weekly)
• Ensure the T&C team are executing and completing test reports in line with contract requirements
Ensure approved Engineering practices and processes are complied with throughout the Project Lifecycle in the T&C of all
Ensure the Hardware (HW), Firmware (FW), Software (SW) and Functional documents produced, are issued and controlled in
accordance with company configuration management processes.
Participating in cross functional reviews of design artefacts to detect errors, process and tool inefficiencies, then utilizing the
FRACAS to ensure the resolution of the deficiencies identified.
Ensure the T&C Team perform the functional analysis of V&V feedback, site tests and/or support documentation for use by the
project teams, customers and other stake holders related to design of Sanying Metro subsystems.