To ensure customer and factory satisfaction through effective project management skills. Deliver results from order entry to project commissioning that ensure repeatable customer business. Jobholder is accountable for cost control and risk management.
- You will be a key person, responsible for multiple projects at all project stages
- You will identify and close contractual commercial or technical gaps.
- You will perform contract review according to appropriate process
- You will conduct project kick-off meeting with sales and relevant departments
- You will execution of orders based on contractual requirements and Project Management process.
- You will attend customer meetings as require and agreed
- You will be Managing technical drawings project to ensure submit/approved timely
- Your Project Management of orders including cost and risk management, scheduling, tracking, shipment, invoicing coordination, and being the primary customer contact for all project-related matters
- You will be technically and commercially coordinating with customers and relevant departments through appropriate channel from order intake to commissioning and warranty
- You will control the invoicing process together with accounting department and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure proper positive cash flow
- You will review cost situation to comply with budget figures
- You will manage corrective action costs of claims with customer in order to minimize the costs for projects and company. Recommend Quality Improvement Process
- You will apply strictly Compliance rules, Chart of Authority and other PM related policies ad table of authority
- You will manage warranty cases and co-ordinate with relevant department to support customer resolve the issue
- You will be making all documentation and technical specifications available to the parties involved and following up on correct compliance.
- You will follow up with customer and finance for payment issues, issue payment request to customer or initiate penalty clauses as per the contract.
- You will ensure and follow up the Credit limit to Customer, request & follow up Bonds, BG, LC…
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education: BA/BE in Electrical Engineering, International Business Management, or Industrial Management. Master’s Degree is a plus - Languages: English (Professional)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in engineering projects. Hands-on experience in project management and/or power industry advantageous
- Specific knowledge: specialized knowledge in Transformers and/or electrical equipment advantageous.
- Skills: - Demonstrate negotiation skills in interaction with internal and external customers, Leadership skills to manage customer and other departments by influence. Must be self-motivated with a high level of creativity and organization. - Problem solving skills required