HR Service Specialist - Payroll & Benefit
Job ID: R0019971
Date Posted: May 25, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY (CHINA) LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- Being charge of monthly payroll data collection, Workday master data & eTime system integration checking, payroll result checking and payment.
- You will process individual income tax declaration and reconciliation for local employees.
- Being charge of monthly social benefit and company benefit transactions.
- You will work closely with external vendors and internal stakeholders (Other service lines in HR Operations, Finance and HRBPs) for payroll and benefit related.
- You will provide the solution to solve local business requirement or special case.
- Answer employees’ enquiries in time via internal HR service ticket system.
- You will update the working instruction (WI).
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree and above
- 2 year of HR working experience with knowledge of payroll or benefit.
- Excellent speaking & written in English. Proficiency in Japanese is also good.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solved skills and learning agility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivator and proactive.
- Good teamwork and strong service awareness.