You will become part of our small Centre of Excellence team based in Cracow and provide analytical support to the HQ Tax / TP team within Hitachi Energy Group in the area of Transfer Pricing.
- Support in preparing local TP documentation reports (preparing inter-co transaction matrix, develop economic analyses for the activity types/transactions, maintain TP doc files with supporting documents, core files for businesses).
- Reviewing TNMM benchmarks which are performed by our external service providers (some 30 benchmarks annually)
- Creation of segmented financials, develop standard approach to getting segmented data and analyzing them for TP purposes – maintain activity classification for the global businesses and functions.
- Data analytics to support ongoing transfer pricing tax audits.
- Data collection from external and internal sources / creating a presentable summary / organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency and minimize duplication of effort
- Support on databases for benchmarking.
- Support HQ to Standardize + Automate other TP compliance related tasks.
- Support with providing input to Public CbCR compliance requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Finance / Accounting or any other relevant discipline
- Overall, at least 1 year of experience as analyst gained at either a large professional services firm (ideally “big 4”) or as an in-house analyst or as tax specialist.
- Stellar Excel spreadsheet skills. Experience with Power BI is a pro.
- Strong hardware and software skills (Microsoft Office).
- Fluent in English both written and spoken; further languages an additional asset.
- Excited to work in a diverse and international environment and willing to travel.
- Ability to build and maintain good relations across the organization and with different cultures.
- Pragmatic, hands-on and strong communication skills.
- Problem solver attitude, solution/result driven.
- Ability to manage projects in role as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong team player.