Project Manager (PM) is a key role within the customer project management and order handling process for HV Service as the order owner starting from handover from Sales through execution functions to customer validation of delivery/completion to order invoicing and AR payment confirmation.
- Direct collaboration with the technical sales team to confirm that all applicable customer and order information is accurate and per agreement with the order handling process.
- PM to support sales in advance during quoting process based on Risk assessment and project management experience
- PM verifies order documents and is engaged by Sales team on order handoff meeting when required.
- PM creates the order in ABB Spine and sends notification to the sales team.
- PM updates all of the service sales order documentation in ABB ERP tool (SAP). PM verifies field service dates in the field service scheduling tool (MSA). PM updates service job number in the Field Handoff Order Sheet (FHOS) enters it into SAP to be uploaded into MSA.
- PM is responsible to facilitate and communicate the hand off to field service operation and confirm resources.
- PM is responsible for any clarifications required or engage other department inputs for successful execution of the service sales order.
- For service sales order with parts, PM is responsible to confirm product schedule, shipments and on time delivery of materials.
- PM is responsible for issuing CM and RM notifications for Service and Project orders
- PM is responsible to facilitate communication direct to customer on warranty and “energized first” orders. Create and process internal warranty orders in SAP. Engage responsible HV Service teams; sales, quality, engineering, production… to assist with necessary support to resolve warranty.
- PM for management the team and contractors on related project orders and turnkey projects. Also management with communicating direct to customers regarding project updates, scheduling, change notices, close out documentation, etc.
- PM is responsible for commercial relation and communicating with customers regarding shipping and tracking information, questions regarding delivery and scheduling of materials and field resources, interface with front end sales (FES) contacts for verification of order and project close out, verifying all of the necessary project and order documentation is complete, confirm ABB scope of supply per customer PO contract agreements, acknowledge project and order are finalized, initiate order and project invoicing, work along with controller to review AR backlog, manage AR process on respective orders and projects, research and resolve any customer disputes, confirm collection of ABB payments.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.