Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Your primary goal will be to extend the current microservice architecture and create new services for the existing solution.
- During that, you'll be:
- Participating in client meetings to understand business and user requirements. Sharing your vision with your teammates and dev lead. Estimation in story points.
- Create Technical Solution documentation using pre-defined templates and documentation
- Work on technical spikes and PoCs to validate solution architecture.
- We have a cross-code review, unit tests process in place
- You'll also need to take part in defect investigation, bug fixing, troubleshooting
- Core Java, Java 8+ Spring Boot / ASP.Net/.Net Core/ C# knowledge
- Knowledge of Biztalk/IBM Websphere/IBM Portal is preferred
- Experience in developing cloud native application in AWS and/ Azure and Cloud services
- Strong understanding of Microservices, API testing, working with Postman
- Hands-on experience of working with REST
- Work with Quality Assurance in order to validate the correctness of the implementation
- Experience with infrastructure automation using Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Github Action preferred.
- Good Understanding of AWS networking (routing, VPNs, NACLs, Subnets, Firewalls )
- Experience in deploying and supporting Security application in a 24×7 production environment is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience of Scrum and Agile
- Fluent English is a must
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company , known for its ethical reputation. We guide c ustomers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solv e their digital challenges , achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
O ur people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantag e and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive . D iversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. W e offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture . If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good , we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants , especially those from underrepresented groups , can be put off from applying for role s if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours . G et in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs . We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our p a rent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit :
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge