- Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process where decided, implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base/suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements.
- Ensures S2O productivity is achieved wherever possible.
- Ensures all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly.
- Minimizes risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Hitachi Energy guidelines.
- Negotiates agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews price lists, terms and conditions.
- Adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs.
- Recommends frame agreements to management and executes upon approval.
- Contract risk management.
- Ensures identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate suppliers (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies.
- Defines and establishes local standard agreements wherever needed.
- Provides and maintains standard terms in purchase contracts/terms and conditions in line with Hitachi Energy directives and guidelines.
- Designs and implements cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets.
- Applies and implements SCM standards, tools, and processes focused on business continuity for the assigned commodity or group of commodities.
- Supply Chain Certification nice to have.
- 5+ years of work experience of which minimum 3 years in a Supply Chain Role around Services and Strategic Sourcing in a company.
- Ability to manage teams across functional areas, business units, and across countries in respective HUB.
- Strong knowledge/ use of MS office tools, MS Teams, Power BI and SAP Ariba applications.
- Strong knowledge of:
- Detailed knowledge in managing Indirect Materials and Services, for example for Facilities, Real Estate, etc.
- Technology trends in the area.
- Business process standards and associated applications.
- Driving vendor consolidation and vendor sourcing for related functions.
- Strong knowledge of the Supply Chain Process related to Indirect Categories such as: Facilities, Real Estate, etc.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Ability to lead initiatives and promote acceptance across units and product lines management.
- Solid knowledge of different supply chains and logistics structures in large corporates.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously and optimally in a matrix organization and with very little oversight and direction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with C-level executives as well as rank and file in the SCM organization.
- Good command of English (business fluent).
- Superior negotiation skills in a highly challenging, intercultural multi-business environment and be able to negotiate terms and conditions as well as prices that aligns with business objectives.
- High understanding and knowledge of stakeholder’s internal needs.
- Familiar with critical process requirements in engaging 3rd Party providers in line with local regulations.