To strengthen our IT Architecture and Innovation Team, we are looking for a Global Architect for Data Protection and Application Security Technologies, with strong leadership skills and proven IT architecture experience. Seize this unique opportunity and help to shape the future of our rapidly developing organization.
- Analyze and understand technology, innovation and market trends, and determine their potential impact relevance to Hitachi Energy.
- Understand and apply business economic considerations to the (development of) target technology architecture.
- Guide and coordinate the Infrastructure, Security and Application Solution Architects to ensure consensus-based enterprise solutions that are aligned with IT technology/platform architecture roadmap.
- Work closely together with all stakeholders regarding expectations, business and technical requirements, and in accordance with Group IT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Through the IT enterprise technology/platform architecture enable the Group to invest in the right and appropriate IT technologies and technical platforms which help to standardize the IT environment, reduce operational cost and create value for the business.
- Be involved in development of policies, standards and guidelines that steer the selection, development, implementation and use of IT technologies within the company.
- Contribute to full inter-operability between various technology/platform architecture domains as well as other enterprise architecture domains and Information Security.
- 10+ years of experience with IT Infrastructure, Applications and Security processes and solutions, in particular: Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), Software Assurance / Building Security models, working knowledge of security related services offered with Cloud Platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure).
- Hands-on experience with defining, architecting and implementing Physical, Virtual, Storage Encryptions (End Points, DC Storages, Backup solutions, Cloud storage, Mobile devices, File Systems, Databases), Encryption Key Management technologies, Public Key Infrastructure, Digital Signature, Digital Leakage Protection.
- Experience with Azure KeyVault, Thales, Digicert, DocuSign is a plus.
- Experience to translate business requirements into IT capabilities and solutions.
- Experience in global project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle.
- Experience in leading IT people, who do not report directly.
- Experience in objectively evaluating solutions and making recommendations.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders, including senior management.
- Preferred knowledge and experience: Enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF); Application Development; Information Security.