You as a Team Lead Protection Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Project Engineering focuses on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project.
- Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc.
- Monitoring progress and performing against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays. Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project. May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets, and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- A Senior Manager (M4) typically manages a department or small unit that includes multiple teams led by Managers and/or Team Leaders. Responsibility include ownership of short to mid-term (1-3 years) execution of functional strategy and the operational direction of the Department.
- Problems facing are often complex and require extensive investigation and analysis. Requiring ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience is required.
- Customer and sales Ensure delivery of technical solutions according to customer requirements.
- Collaborates with the Supply Chain function to ensure that correct and suppliers’ services and equipment are available to support the engineering execution.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.