R&D Power Electronics Magnetic
Job ID: R0020733
Date Posted: Oct 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY POLAND SP. Z O.O.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Be part of design process starting from idea generation, simulations, circuit design, prototyping and verification of new converter products.
- Take responsibility for specification, selection, qualification and verification of semiconductors, passive components and protection concepts.
- Contribute to feasibility studies on converter topologies; while gaining knowledge on Power Grids applications and requirements.
- Support a fast, iterative design process in a cross-functional, dedicated team. Use fast prototyping and lab mockups to close learning loops and achieve results quickly.
- Build up and maintain measurement test setups to verify performance, efficiency and robustness.
- Contribute to solving technical challenges related with EMC/EMI, thermal management & safety.
- Working in modern laboratories; bringing up prototypes; evaluating designs limits.
- We offer an exciting job in an international environment where you will get great possibilities to develop further within Hitachi Energy.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.