You as a Senior Project Manager, will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Ludvika, Sweden. Act as local leader for the execution of projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies.
- Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow.
- Identifies, qualifies, quantifies, and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses and shares
- lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims
- management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements.
- Coordinates with and support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in an engineering field.
- Minimum experience of 10 years in large multi-faceted electrical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project management of large projects.
- Experience managing projects under different contractual models
- Good computer skills including SAP, Microsoft Office & MS Project, Outlook etc.
- Proactive and highly organized, experience in coordinating multiple teams.
- Sufficient financial knowledge and commercial skills to manage the project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcome