Global IT Enterprise Architect for Infrastructure Security
To strengthen our Hitachi Energy business global IT Architecture and Innovation team, we are looking for an experienced IT Architect with strong leadership skills and proven IT architecture experience. Seize this unique opportunity and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Analyze and understand technology, innovation and market trends, and determine their potential impact relevance.
- Understand and apply business economic considerations to the (development of) target technology architecture.
- Guide and coordinate the Infrastructure, Security and Application Solution Architects to ensure consensus-based enterprise solutions that are aligned with IT technology/platform architecture roadmap.
- Work closely together with all stakeholders regarding expectations, business and technical requirements, and in accordance with Group IT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Through the IT enterprise technology/platform architecture enable the Group to invest in the right and appropriate IT technologies and technical platforms which help to standardize the IT environment, reduce operational cost and create value for the business.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that steer the selection, development, implementation and use of IT technologies within the company.
- Contributes to work on full inter-operability between the various technology/platform architecture domains as well as the other enterprise architecture domains and Information Security.
- 10+ years of experience with IT Infrastructure, Applications and Security processes and solutions, in particular: Network Access Control & security zoning related technologies, Perimeter Security (Firewalls, Unified Threat Protection, B2B VPN, DDoS), Business and End-User Network Security (Web Application Firewall, Application Delivery Controller, Secure Remote Access, Secure Web Gateway), Network Security Management & Monitoring.
- Hands-on experience with defining, architecting and implementing Physical, Virtual, Storage Encryptions (End Points, DC Storages, Backup solutions, Cloud storage, Mobile devices, File Systems, Databases), Encryption Key Management technologies, Public Key Infrastructure, Digital Signature, Digital Leakage Protection.
- Experience with CloudFlare, PaloAlto, zScaler is a plus.
- Experience to translate business requirements into IT capabilities and solutions.
- Experience in global project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle.
- Experience in leading IT people, who do not report directly.
- Experience in objectively evaluating solutions and making recommendations.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders, including senior management.
- Preferred knowledge and experience: Enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF); Networking (WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi); Information Security.