SHANGHAI ABB TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
- You will be involved NCR (problems solving) in manufacturing process.
- Coordinate root cause analysis and improvement action tracking based on NCR.
- CCRP management and regular review, cause analysis and improvement.
- Review NCR/CCRP, summary of critical NCR/CCRP, identify continuous improvement projects.
- You will prepare/update QIC card according to technical document/ work instruction /GPG QIC
- You will prepare control plan per project requirement.
- Implement process quality control strictly to ensure product quality meets requirements.
- To ensure critical quality control points are well understood and effectively implemented in manufacturing process.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanical or electrical or other related industry.
- 3+ years of quality management experience in production company
- Knowledge in the area of modern quality management methods and techniques such as 6Sigma, 8D, FMEA, SPC and etc;
- You are able to read technical documentation;
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people;
- Good English skill;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP systems;
- Team player attitude, client orientation and passion for detail.
- Experience of industrial area, knowledge of machining, casting, painting, transformer experience as a plus.
- ISO 9001 internal auditor