Support the sales team in marketing and sales activities for the Global Business Unit and represent the interests of the Global Business Unit in New Zealand and Pacific Islands (where applicable).
Develop profitable and sustainable sales for the complete Global Business Unit portfolio in in New Zealand and Pacific Islands (where applicable).
Implement the Global Business Unit strategies in conjunction with Global Business Unit Sales & Marketing Manager and sales management in New Zealand and Pacific Islands (where applicable).
Your Responsibility :
- You will lead the implementation of Global Business Unit strategies and initiatives at a country level to ensure appropriate sales and marketing efforts within the country. Manage the segmentation of customers and markets. Develop marketing and communications plans. Manage and report for the assigned divisions. Understand how Hitachi Energy products and service offering can provide value to the customers.
- You will Manage and is responsible for the demand market for Global Business Unit including third party sales, internal sales, and channels. Manages and is responsible for the Business Unit demand-side budget of the Country.
- You will develop business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with local Marketing and Sales teams. Participates in the budgeting process, including preparation of market data.
- You will coordinate product lifecycle marketing and ensures effective execution in the local market. Coordinates and supports the factory sales and marketing activities in the country.
- You will be analyzing and reporting of Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC) data for leads and opportunities management, customer contact activity, pipeline. Reporting of market intelligence, market and sales position & share, macro-economic data, etc for sales team and customers.
- You will be ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- You will Implement health, safety and environment (HSE) and business compliance standards and regulations in the country in the area of responsibility. Personally, lives the Hitachi values and Group standards.
- You will Implement and ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- You will be In line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts. Serves as escalation point for questions and issues, collects customer feedback and input.
- You will ensure proposals are developed and approved to enable negotiations. Oversees quotations to promote optimal outcome. Ensures all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems.
- You will ensure the team is well prepared and has the necessary internal support to pursue and manage large project contracts. Helps negotiate complex legal and commercial international frame agreements.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce or engineering.
- Minimum 7-10 years of marketing and sales experience.
- Senior level and strategic Marketing and sales training and experience.
- Exposure to large scale market analysis projects and strategic plans.
- Understanding of contract law.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Knowledge of electrical and automation technologies/industries would be desirable.
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Electricity grid (desired).
- Knowledge of New Zealand Electricity services markets (desired).