Job ID: R0019887
Date Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TURKEY ELEKTRIK SANAYI ANONIM SIRKETI
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
· Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
· Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
· Analyzes customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization.
· Creates added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
· Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
· Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
· Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
· Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
· Performs and leads risk review process in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy and actively participates in the risk review assessment.
· Prepares technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit indications and Sales organization directives. Collaborates with bid/proposal team and Sales Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
· Collects and analyzes the quotations from equipment suppliers and subcontractors in coordination with engineering & sourcing department after the mutual agreement with the customer on scope of supply.
· Determines the project risks and indirect costs including project and site management costs etc.
· Negotiates our proposal technically & commercially and makes necessary revisions on our proposal.
· Performs target price / target cost studies.
· Follows up our proposal closely in order to secure the purchase order for Hitachi Energy.
· Actively participates in customer contract negotiations.
· Performs Win/Lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results.