Meet our Team
At Global Delivery, we understand the importance of offering exceptional consulting services that not only speed up deployment and data migrations but also engineer in agility to improve our customers profitability. We are committed in delivering our customers' outcomes on time and on budget, with a high quality standard. Our high expertises and involvement on our customer's storage infrastructures allow us to develop fidelity and renew our customers' confidence in our Products. What you'll be doing
The role is responsible for performing Global Delivery Services for Hitachi Vantara customers, as defined in a Statement of Work, in a rewarding and flexible environment. The role performs the assigned tasks, whilst building a customer's confidence in Hitachi Vantara's service delivery capability.
The role is responsible for a smooth transition from implementation to operations. The Storage Engineer
is an experienced professional, with a full understanding of practice specialization. They exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
What you bring to the team
- Perform innovative Storage Delivery Services for Hitachi Vantara customers as assigned by Project Manager or Manager,
- Work closely with the internal project team and customers to implement the technical solution, building mutual support and understanding with colleagues and customers,
- Provide status information to Project Managers task status and completion estimates, making strong strategic decisions, based on the most relevant factors available that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line,
- Provide deliverables and dynamic presentations to our customers,
- Participate in strategic project review sessions to share materials or lessons-learned.
- You have little experience in infrastructure environments and architectures (Storage, Network, Compute, Operating Systems),
- You are fluent in written and spoken in French (mandatory) + English,
- Projecting personal confidence, expertise and passion when interacting with team, customers, vendors and employees at all levels in the organization,
- Be a problem solver, able to work independently and empowered to escalate whenever appropriate,
- Autonomously aligning personal contribution to the team goals and priorities of the business,
- Having knowledge of Hitachi products and services is a plus.
- Your willingness to work remotely.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge